This super healthy, crowd-pleasing slaw keeps in the fridge for days.
- 1 5″ head red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 bulb fennel, thinly sliced
- 2 medium celery stalks, thinly sliced
- 2 medium carrots, julienned
- ½ c parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup unfilitered ACV
- 1/4 cup your favorite Hany's Harvest Fire Cider
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp black pepper
- additional honey optional to taste
In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, oil, honey, salt, and a pepper. Whisk to combine marinade ingredients.
Using a mandoline slicer or chef's knife, thinly slice cabbage, fennel & celery.
Grate carrots and finely chop parsely.
Mix it all up and enjoy!