One of our favorite + most versatile ways to use our Fire Ciders is as a dressing! 🥗
This delicious beet salad recipe (featuring our Maple Honey Fire Cider ) is a great way to test the flavors (and health benefits!) for yourself.
🥗 Ingredients: (serves 4)
• 4 to 5 medium beets
• Hany’s Harvest Maple Honey Fire Cider
• Extra Virgin Olive Oil (or avocado, pumpkin etc)
• 2 cups salad greens (arugula goes great with beets!)
• ½ shallot, thinly sliced
• ½ green apple, thinly sliced
• ¼ cup toasted walnuts
• 2 ounces goat cheese, *any cheese or cheese substitute will do but goat, feta, and gorgonzola are great compliments to the flavor profile here…
• Flaky sea salt
• Freshly ground black pepper
~ Preheat the oven to 400°F.
~ Wrap each beet in a piece of foil and drizzle generously with olive oil and pinches of salt and pepper. Place the beets on a baking sheet and roast for 40 to 90 minutes, or until soft and fork-tender. The time will depend on the size and freshness of the beets.
~ Remove the beets from the oven, remove the foil, and set aside to cool. When they are cool to the touch, peel the skins.
~Let the beets cool and chill them in the fridge until ready to use.
~ Assemble the salad with the greens, shallots, apples, walnuts, + cheese.
~ Drizzle with 1:2 parts Hany’s Harvest Maple Honey to Oil
•Season with flaky sea salt and pepper